Guild D-120CE Solid African Mahogany Acoustic Electric Guitar Cutaway Natural w/ Case
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the D-120CE also features an elegant cutaway for access to higher frets, and a hidden Fishman Sonitone pickup.
Additional features include an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. A mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild’s iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s models complete the package. The D-120CE includes Guild’s new lightweight polyfoam case.
- Body Top: Solid African Mahogany
- Body Back: Solid African Mahogany
- Body Sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Westerly Dreadnought Sitka Spruce Scalloped X Brace
- Rosette: Black/White Striped with MOP Ring
- Finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 4 inches (101 mm)
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 4 1/2 inches (114 mm)
- Body Length: 20 inches (508 mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 15 3/4 inches (400 mm)
- Body Width Upper Bout: 11 1/2 inches (292 mm)
- Overall Guitar Length: 42 inches (1067 mm)
- Body Binding: Black ABS
- Top Purfling: White/Black/White/Black
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Scale Length: 25 1/2 inches (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1 3/4 inches (44.5mm)
- Nut Material: Bone
- Fingerboard Material: Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16 inches
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dot
- Number of Frets: 20
- Hardware Finish/Plating: Nickel-Plated
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Hex Key
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/4 inches (57 mm)
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic with Black Dot
- Strings: D’Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53
- Case or Gig Bag: Guild Dreadnought Polyfoam Case
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone with Sonicore pickup, Volume and Tone controls, battery bag and endpin jack
- Strap Buttons: Ivory Colored Plastic with Black Dot
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
Original Retail Price (msrp) $1,115.00
The guitar has a scratch on the top next to the bridge. It also has a few scratches on the headstock and a repaired ding on the top edge of the headstock (see pics) It has no other flaws or repairs noted. Unlike most of the refurbished guitars that we sell as described under more info below, this guitar did not receive a Stamp on the back of the headstock and still has the original serial numbers. Otherwise, It is in like new mint condition. The included hard-shell case may have a few scratches or scuffs but is also in overall excellent condition. Save Big!
More Info: This is a refurbished instrument. These guitars are sent directly from the manufacturer to the authorized refurbishing center where they are fully inspected and cleared by a certified technician. The guitars are sent there for many reasons, including: Cosmetic flaws, Minor repairs & Discontinued or Last Years Models.
Most of the Instruments that we sell have no flaws. For any that do, we will describe the flaw or repair in the listing and include a photo if it is visible. Item specifics may very from stock description. "The actual guitar for sale is shown in the photographs"
All of our guitars come with a new standard factory setup, but may require a small amount of adjustments or fine tuning upon arrival to fit the players personal taste or to offset any normal changes that may occur from transit or climate. Accessories and Warranty are not included unless stated otherwise in the description however, we offer a 30 day return on every guitar. The guitars are given a new serial number and the back of the headstock is lightly stamped "used" or "2nd" by the authorized refurbishing center. These guitars are the next best thing to buying new!