Gretsch G5420T Bigsby Hollowbody Electric Guitar w/ Case
No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. They're your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
Alive and resonant, the G5420T has fully hollow build with a true Filter'Tron™ voice that explodes with huge punch and clear, strong presence. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock ‘n’ roll guitars from the very beginning. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
Premium features include dual Black Top Filter'Tron humbucking pickups, versatile upgraded controls including master volume treble bleed circuit, oversized bound F-holes and aged multi-ply body binding, smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech® NuBone™ nut, pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail fingerboard inlays and a Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece.
- SERIES: Electromatic® Collection
- BODY MATERIAL: 5-Ply Maple
- BODY FINISH: Gloss
- NECK: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Gloss
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Rosewood
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- FRET SIZE: Medium Jumbo
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- NUT MATERIAL: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- TUNING MACHINES: Vintage Style Open Back
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.6" (625 mm)
- BRIDGE: Adjusto-Matic™ with Secured Rosewood Base
- Neck: Blacktop™ Filter'Tron™
- Bridge: Blacktop™ Filter'Tron™
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- CONTROLS: Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume, Master Tone
- CONTROL KNOBS: G-Arrow
- HARDWARE FINISH: Chrome
- STRINGS: Nickel Plated Steel .011-.049
- PICKGUARD: Silver Plexi with Black Gretsch® Logo
- Case: Guardian Hardshell
When this guitar arrived at the refurbishing center the authorized technician found no issues with the guitar. It has no flaws or repairs noted. Otherwise, It is in like new mint condition. The included hard-shell case may have a few scratches or scuffs but is also in overall excellent condition. Save Big!
More info: This is a refurbished instrument. These guitars are sent directly from the manufacturer to the authorized refurbishing center where they are fully inspected and cleared by a certified technician. The guitars are sent there for many reasons, including: Cosmetic flaws, Minor repairs & Discontinued or Last Years Models.
Most of the Instruments that we sell have no flaws. For any that do, we will describe the flaw or repair in the listing and include a photo if it is visible. The actual guitar for sale is shown in the photographs.
All of our guitars come with a new standard factory setup, but may require a small amount of adjustments or fine tuning upon arrival to fit the players personal taste or to offset any normal changes that may occur from transit or climate. Accessories and Warranty are not included unless stated otherwise in the description however, we offer a 30 day return on every guitar. The guitars are given a new serial number and the back of the headstock is lightly stamped "used" or "2nd" by the authorized refurbishing center. These guitars are the next best thing to buying new!