Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500MCE Natural Acoustic-Electric Guitar
An airy resonance results from all solid woods, including gorgeous premium solid rosewood back and sides. The mahogany neck of the Masterbilt Fingerstyle guitar has a C-shape and is graced with a precision-crafted wider 1-3/4" rosewood fretboard for easy fingerstyle playing. E-Sonic 2 preamp system amplifies the beauty of wood. Multi-bound body and headstock and gold hardware add visual splendor. Case sold separately.
- Top material: solid sitka spruce
- Body material: solid mahogany
- Side material: solid mahogany
- Neck: mahogany, 1-piece plus heel
- Neck shape SlimTaper "D" profile
- Neck joint: glued-in, dove-tail, hide-glue construction
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Fingerboard: rosewood with mother-of-pearl split-diamond inlays
- Neck pickup: Shadow NanoMag
- Bridge pickup: Shadow NanoFlex
- Binding: 6-ply body, 1-ply neck, 3-ply headstock
- Fingerboard radius:14"
- Frets: 20, medium
- Bridge: rosewood
- Saddle material: bone
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Nut material: bone
- Hardware: nickel
- Machine heads: Grover Sta-Tite, 18:1 ratio
- Electronics: eSonic2 preamp with built-in tuner, stereo output, master volume pot, NanoMag EQ Pot, NanoFlex EQ pot, phase anti-feedback switch, electronic tuner activation with output mute switch,
The guitar had a minor bridge repair (re-glue) by an Authorized Licenced Technician.It is hardly noticeable and does not affect the guitars tone, play-ability or structural integrity in any way. Otherwise, it is in like new mint condition. Save Big!
More Info: This is a refurbished instrument. These guitars are sent directly from the manufacturer to the authorized refurbishing center where they are fully inspected and cleared by a certified technician. The guitars are sent there for many reasons, including: Cosmetic flaws, Minor repairs & Discontinued or Last Years Models.
Most of the Instruments that we sell have no flaws or repairs. For any that do, we will describe the flaw or repair in the listing and include a photo if it is visible. Item specifics may very from stock description. "The actual guitar for sale is shown in the photographs"
All of our guitars come with a new standard factory setup, but may require a small amount of adjustments or fine tuning upon arrival to fit the players personal taste or to offset any normal changes that may occur from transit or climate. Accessories and Warranty are not included unless stated otherwise in the description however, we offer a 30 day return on every guitar. The guitars are given a new serial number and the back of the headstock is lightly stamped "used" or "2nd" by the authorized refurbishing center. These guitars are the next best thing to buying new!