Epiphone FT-350SCE Red Acoustic-Electric Guitar w/ Min-Etune Self Tuning
Epiphone introduces the FT-350SCE Acoustic-Electric, the world's first affordable self-tuning acoustic-electric guitar and featuring the fast, easy, and dependable Min-ETune System that gets you in tune quickly and accurately at the touch of a button. In addition to the Min-ETune System, the FT-350SCE comes with all the features that Epiphone fans have come to count on including a solid Sitka spruce top and a select mahogany body-the basic building blocks of a great acoustic guitar that you can enjoy for a lifetime. The FT-350SCE Acoustic/Electric has a glued-in 3-piece hard maple neck with volute with a 1960s SlimTaper profile and a 12" radius which makes for easy transitions between chords and solos. The hand-set neck has a scale length of 25.50" with 20 medium jumbo frets and a rosewood fretboard with "dot" inlays.
- Self-tuning Min-ETune system with 18 tuning presets (12 factory, 6 user)
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Dreadnought size with single cutaway
- Select mahogany back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 3-piece hard maple neck with volute
- Shadow ePerformer System
- Shadow Nanoflex UnderSaddle Element pickup system
- Preamp controls: Master Volume, Bass, Treble, Dynamics, Phase, Mute and Low Battery Indicator
- Nut: SpeedNut
- Medium/Jumbo frets
- Binding: 10-layer white/black binding (body top), 2-layer white/black binding (body back), 1-layer white (fingerboard)
- Nickel hardware
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bullet" shape; black/white 2-layer
- Truss Rod Logo: Epiphone "E" in white
- Headstock logo: Vintage "Epiphone"; pearloid "2014" logo on back of headstock
- Machine heads: Min-ETune Robo-Machine Heads with Vintage Keys; 40:1 Ratio
- Saddle: Imitation Bone; Compensated
- Strap buttons
- Imitation tortoise pickguard
- 1/4" End-pin jack
- Case sold separately
Original Retail Price (msrp) - $899.00
When this guitar arrived at the refurbishing center the authorized technician found no issues with the guitar. It has no flaws or repairs noted. Otherwise, It is in like new mint condition played for testing purposes only. Save Big!
More Info: This is a refurbished instrument. These guitars are sent directly from the manufacturer to the authorized refurbishing center where they are fully inspected and cleared by a certified technician. The guitars are sent there for many reasons, including: Cosmetic flaws, Minor repairs & Discontinued or Last Years Models.
Most of the Instruments that we sell have no flaws or repairs. For any that do, we will describe the flaw or repair in the listing and include a photo if it is visible. Item specifics may very from stock description. "The actual guitar for sale is shown in the photographs"
All of our guitars come with a new standard factory setup, but may require a small amount of adjustments or fine tuning upon arrival to fit the players personal taste or to offset any normal changes that may occur from transit or climate. Accessories and Warranty are not included unless stated otherwise in the description however, we offer a 30 day return on every guitar. The guitars are given a new serial number and the back of the headstock is lightly stamped "used" or "2nd" by the authorized refurbishing center. These guitars are the next best thing to buying new!