Epiphone CE Coupe Black Thinbody Nylon String Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar
The Epiphone CE Coupe (Nylon String) is an updated version of the legendary "solid body" classical guitar in a reduced body size for easy travel. The CE Coupe features a chambered body for true classical acoustic tone when plugged in thanks to the revolutionary Shadow Panoramic SH-148-HD pickup system allowing for separate panning and EQ settings for the top three strings and the lower three strings. The preamp also includes both an Aux input (for an MP3 player) and a headphone output.
- Finish: Gloss Top; Satin Back/Neck
- Top Material: Select Spruce
- Body Material: Mahogany; Chambered
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper; D-Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Dovetail
- Truss Rod: 2-way, adjustable
- Headstock: Sloped Dovewing; Slotted Classical-Style; Pearloid "Epiphone" logo
- Nut Width: 1.81"
- Nut: Graphtech; Pure White
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Truss Rod: Yes; Adjustment at Soundhole
- Binding Top: PURE WHITE; 6-layers (PW/B/PW/B/PW/B)
- Body Back: None
- Fingerboard: PURE WHITE; 1-layer
- Headstock: PURE WHITE; 6-layers (PW/B/PW/B/PW/B)
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 19; Medium
- Shadow Panoramic SH-148-HD
- Master Volume
- EQ - Bass Strings (E, A, D)
- EQ - Treble Strings (G, B, E)
- Chromatic Tuner with 7-Segment Display
- Low-Battery Indicator
- Headphone Out (3.5mm)
- Aux In (3.5mm)
- Pickup: Shadow PanaFlex HD; Under-Saddle
- Output Jack: 1/4" Stereo with battery compartment
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle: Bone
- Hardware: Gold
- Pickguard: None
- Machine Heads: Epiphone Premium Classical; 16:1 Ratio
- Strings: Nylon
- Strap Buttons: Body Side Only
- Case sold separate
Original Retail Price (msrp) - $1,165.00
The guitar had a minor bridge repair (re-glue) by an Authorized Licenced Technician.It is hardly noticeable and does not affect the guitars tone, play-ability or structural integrity in any way. Otherwise, it is in like new mint condition. Save Big!
More Info: This is a refurbished instrument. These guitars are sent directly from the manufacturer to the authorized refurbishing center where they are fully inspected and cleared by a certified technician. The guitars are sent there for many reasons, including: Cosmetic flaws, Minor repairs & Discontinued or Last Years Models.
Most of the Instruments that we sell have no flaws or repairs. For any that do, we will describe the flaw or repair in the listing and include a photo if it is visible. Item specifics may very from stock description. "The actual guitar for sale is shown in the photographs"
All of our guitars come with a new standard factory setup, but may require a small amount of adjustments or fine tuning upon arrival to fit the players personal taste or to offset any normal changes that may occur from transit or climate. Accessories and Warranty are not included unless stated otherwise in the description however, we offer a 30 day return on every guitar. The guitars are given a new serial number and the back of the headstock is lightly stamped "used" or "2nd" by the authorized refurbishing center. These guitars are the next best thing to buying new!