Cordovox AD-8 Double Chip Analog Delay True Bypass Guitar Effect Pedal
Cordovox series Pedals are made from stainless steel case and with mirror surface treatment which is beautiful and elegant. Every pedal of Cordovox series adopts the WIMA capacitance from Germany which is fast speed and low loss, with pure timbre. Besides, all the Tonefancier pedals use high-quality metal sealed potentiometer, which work in the dust-free environment to ensure the long-life run.
AD-8 delay pedal with analog circuitry design, simulating the old and pure analog sound that many guitarists look for. Combined 2 groups of chipsets to create the delay effect, greatly improve the delay fidelity and the realism of delay time.
BLEND, TIME and REPEAT control knobs; 600ms/1100ms delay time toggle switch. With footswitch and LED light for switching and indicating effect or true bypass status. Full metal shell with mirror finished surface, durable and elegant.
Supports dual power supply choices (9V battery or DC 9V power adapter), convenient to use.
- Material: Metal
- Inputs: 1/4Jack(Impedance: 1M)
- Outputs: 1/4Jack(Impedance: 100K)
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22) or DC 9V 200mA adapter (positive outside and negative inside)(both are not included)
- Item Size: approx. 9.5 * 12.5 * 4.5cm / 3.7 * 4.9 * 1.8in
- Item Weight: approx. 455g / 16oz
- Package Size: approx. 14 * 10.5 * 6.5cm / 5.5 * 4.1 * 2.6in
- Package Weight: approx. 525g / 18.5oz
- The power adapter and battery are not included
We are an Authorized Dealer. This is a new Pedal with full warranty. Stock Pictures shown. This item ships to USA only.